*The Sales Efficiency Guarantee applies to new car sales only and is based on your store’s monthly sales goals, which are determined by the manufacturer and agreed upon, in writing, by both your dealership and our agency. Deviation from DOM360’s messaging, strategies or methods will void any guarantee. In addition, dealerships must do the following to ensure compliance with the guarantee:
- Sign off on and maintain an annual digital and traditional plan (based on $350 per car minimum).
- Adhere to a monthly strategy call and monthly results call.
- Approve creative briefs 45 days before creative is set to run.
- Provide DOM360 with access to your dealership’s district manager (who will work in unison with the agency)
- Convert leads in accordance with industry standards (see Brian Pasch’s 4 x 60 rule below)
Per Brian Pasch, the “4 by 60” rule states that 60% of total Internet leads will engage with the BDC/Internet department, 60% of the engagements will result in appointments, 60% of those appointments will show and 60% of those will be sold. So, for every group of 100 Internet leads, the following results should be expected: