The Help Desk Technician performs a variety of maintenance, software installation, end-user support and training to ensure end-user workstations and systems meet company and user requirements.
- Provides overall support for DOM360 end users to best utilize IT tools
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Operates the DOM360 IT Helpdesk
- Setup computers and peripherals for use by DOM360 employees
- Troubleshoots and resolve computer and peripheral issues for local and remote users
- Troubleshoots and resolve wireless device issues
- Trains new users on proper usage of IT equipment and systems
- Projects as assigned
- Maintains positive working relationships with all levels of employee
- Promote and personally observe safety and security procedures, using materials and equipment properly
- Performs responsibilities in accordance with all company standard, policies and procedures
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by end users
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Associates Degree in Information Systems or related or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years of related experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft & Apple Operating Systems
- Proficient with Google Apps
- Client focused with a strong sense of detail and urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels of an organization
- Adaptable to changes in the work environment, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Dependable – consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
Careers at Dealer Online Marketing offer a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid life insurance. All full-time employees earn paid time off upon hire which annualizes at 14 days per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. In addition to paid time off, the Company provides seven paid holidays per year.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at www.dom360.com for photos).
Questions? Contact our HR Department at Careers@DOM360.com.