DOM360 is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our innovative digital and traditional marketing and advertising agency in downtown Greenville, SC.
Applicants should have a minimum of one year experience and basic understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign with experience in typography and layout. Design work will be integrated into websites and e-blasts so an understanding of Web principles is a plus, but not required. Please apply via the “Apply Now” link. When attaching your resume, please embed a link to your design portfolio containing samples of your advertising or web design creations. The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Create artwork based off client templates
- Gain thorough understanding of legal/disclaimers and adhere to them with all work
- Gain thorough understanding of co-op and compliance and adhere to them with all work
- Work with SEM and/or Creative Teams in the development of creative materials required
- Follow direction from Account Services, Senior Graphic Designer or Graphic Design Manager, as appropriate, in delivery of needed artwork
- Participate in status calls/meetings as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Associates Degree with an emphasis on Graphic Design preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in a graphic design position, preferably in website design
- Basic understanding of digital media, Google Analytics and SEO
- Entry level skills utilizing Microsoft Office products and Google Drive/GMail/Calendar
- 0-2 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, with people at all levels of an organization
Careers at Dealer Online Marketing offer a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid life insurance. All full-time employees earn paid time off upon hire which annualizes at 19 days per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. In addition to paid time off, the Company provides seven paid holidays per year.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at dom360.com for photos).
Questions? Contact our HR Department at Careers@DOM360.com.