The Director of Account Services is responsible for supporting the VP and account services team in all advertising, marketing and business efforts at DOM360. This role plays an active role in the development and implementation of new initiatives, helps drive the development of overall strategy and is expected to continually find ways to grow our Client’s business.
- Responsible for overall performance of the Account Services team
- Collaborate with the VP to attract new talent, recruit, train and coach ensuring retention and development
- Collaborate with the VP in supporting the team in the development of marketing strategies and needs of our Clients
- Provide management to direct reports to assist with workflow and compliance with policy
- Maintain positive working relationships between Account Services and all other teams
- Work with the VP to monitor business/analyze trends to ensure strategy and metrics are successful
- Identify opportunities for programs and initiatives that are innovative and have the potential to drive results
- Ensure timely completion and value added employee reviews while establishing clear objectives to promote continued development
- Initiate and guide development of annual strategic marketing communications/advertising plan
- Work with media in development of annual media plan, media updates and budgets (if applicable)
- Facilitate the development of appropriate creative concepts and executions/presentations based on client needs
- Monitor DOM360 app for reporting and continually improve through enhancements with the development team
- Ensure that proprietary and other sensitive information is handled with the utmost confidentiality
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key accounts and partners
- Anticipate client needs, keeping the agency in a leadership position rather than reactionary
- Ensure expectations are set/met and clients understand DOM360 procedures/systems
- Work with the VP and other departments to ensure our Client expectations/goals are exceeded
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent relevant experience required.
- MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in a full service marketing agency, leading a team
- Digital or automotive experience required, traditional is a plus
- Google AdWords Full Certification, Google Analytics, Facebook and Bing Certified
- Proven leadership abilities and managerial experience as a disciplined team leader. Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Results driven and client focused with a strong sense of detail and urgency
- Proficient in data analysis and interpretation
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, with people at all levels of an organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Google Drive and other third-party software packages
- Prior sales experience (preferred)
- Typical professional office environment
- It is expected that Directors will be available to receive and respond to reasonable after-hours requests from our clients via cell phone or email.
- Lifting up to 25 pounds without assistance
- Office environment 30%, travel to client sites 70%
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to carry or handle, and reach with hands or arms.
Careers at DOM360 offer a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid life insurance. All full-time employees earn paid time off upon hire which annualizes at 19 days per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. In addition to paid time off, the Company provides seven paid holidays per year.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun.
Questions? Contact our HR Department at Careers@DOM360.com.