The IT Business Analyst at DOM360 will work in a small corporate team located in our corporate office in Greenville, SC. They will constantly be challenged with new technologies, and will work on a mix of client and internal web applications.
Do you have a gift for finding out what the business needs?
Do you actively seek out problems to solve?
Do you enjoy being challenged by technology?
- Serve as key liaison to other departments that have specific business functions
- Collaborate with departments to identify, document and communicate business needs and provide IT solutions
- Capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements
- Produce timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows and mock-ups
- Become deeply knowledgeable about core business processes, applications and technical platforms
- Document, analyze and assess current business processes and underlying systems / applications
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor or Associate's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a business analyst
- Minimum of 5+ years of overall IT experience with significant experience in software development
- Extensive experience documenting business, functional and technical requirements
- Expertise in modeling / mapping as-is and to-be business processes
- Experience with both traditional Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with the Atlassian JIRA a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Interested candidates should apply following the link below which will take you through an online self-assessment. During this process you will be prompted to attach your resume.
ADA/ EOE No Recruiters
Job Type: Full-time