DOM360 is seeking an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our innovative digital and traditional marketing and advertising agency in downtown Greenville, SC.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for conceptualizing, designing and presenting applications, project artifacts and deliverables for software and website applications to project stakeholders. They are expected to take ideas from concept to reality by working with other members of the team to design what is possible within the constraints of the project. The successful candidate will bring expertise and experience in influencing the client’s user experience and will participate in ideation and scoping of new services for software applications on a variety of platforms, including web, smart phones and tablets. To be successful, a candidate should be able to:
- Think through and clearly identify tasks needed to complete each Feature, Chore or Bugfix
- Verify features to begin wireframes utilizing feedback obtained to fulfill all Iteration features
- Complete process flow diagrams identifying options, variables and dependencies
- Complete storyboards to visually communicate different methods of completing features
- Create multiple wireframes to showcase creative ways of accomplishing iteration features
- Deliver Process Flow Diagrams and Wireframes to PM on time, prior to scheduled reviews
- Verify features and needs as clarified in wireframe review meeting to begin mockups
- Consider Section 508 Accessibility Requirements in all designs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- 4-year degree, preferably in Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience in an open-source coding environment preferred
- Previous experience using tools such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch
- Successful track record working with software development projects
- The ability to start, work with, and end “Stories” (Tasks within PivotalTracker), noting properly
- Applications experience with Adobe Suite, including PhotoShop and InDesign required
- Applications experience with Pencil or other Storyboarding, Wireframing and Process Flow Diagramming software preferred
Careers at Dealer Online Marketing offer a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid life insurance. All full-time employees earn paid time off upon hire which annualizes at 14 days per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. In addition to paid time off, the Company provides seven paid holidays per year.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at www.dom360.com for photos).
Questions? Contact our HR Department at Careers@DOM360.com.