DOM360 is seeking an experienced Front-End Developer for our innovative digital and traditional marketing and advertising agency in downtown Greenville, SC.
This is a full-time, on-staff position. Applicants should possess basic HTML (4 or higher) and CSS skills (some PHP preferred) and must be able to write HTML code without the aid of an editor. Please apply via the “Apply Now” button, which will ask you to attach your resume and participate in our online self-assessment. The individual in the role will perform the following duties:
- Coordinate with PM and UI Designer to determine current and upcoming Art requirements
- Write solid reusable, consistent, responsive code utilizing best practices
- Work within CodeIgniter to manipulate, maintain and update all Views to suit the needs of the application, and dress them in HTML and CSS to create the actual visual interface as laid out by UI and approved by the PM. Communicate with Back-End Developers for variables needed
- Create, manage and update all HTML site wide, ensuring cross-browser compatibility
- Write code inclusive of Section 508 Accessibility Requirements
- Manage CSS files site wide in a consistently documented and organized structure
- Attend, participate and give useful feedback and suggestions in Development meetings
- Actively work on short and long-term projects, completing by the assigned deadlines, in conjunction with the performance of daily work requirements with little to no supervision
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Software Development
- CodeIgniter experience preferred
- The ability to start, work with, and end “Stories” (Tasks within Pivotal Tracker), noting properly.
- Successful track record for working with software development projects
- Applications experience with BitBucket, SourceTree, Sublime Text 2, Sequel Pro / MySQL Front preferred
- Previous use of PivotalTracker or similar software to track tasks to completion preferred
Careers at Dealer Online Marketing offer a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid life insurance. All full-time employees earn paid time off upon hire which annualizes at 14 days per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. In addition to paid time off, the Company provides seven paid holidays per year.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at www.dom360.com for photos).
Questions? Contact our HR Department at Careers@DOM360.com.