- Generates interest through cold calls, emailing, networking, social media and any other method to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Converts leads into sales
- Manages entire sales process from proposal to close
- Plans persuasive approaches and pitches
- Reaches or exceeds sales goals
- Track activity and prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status using the company CRM
- Solicits and maintains contract with current and new potential leads from DOM360 employees, events and existing leads in CRM
- Sell services to established customers or new prospects by making at least 50 calls per day
- Identify and develop new and internal referral sources to develop successful referring relationships
- Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales focusing on customers in target markets
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references
- Participation in recruiting and onboarding new members for the team, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of 1 year sales or marketing experience required
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent experience required
- Proven ability to build positive, long-standing relationships with clients, staff and outside vendors
- Ability to be forward thinking and act strategically and proactively
- Proven ability to be persuasive
- Must maintain a positive professional attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to pitch to current and prospective clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel up to 20%
- Must have a valid driver's license
Careers at Dealer Online Marketing offer a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid life insurance. All full-time employees earn paid time off upon hire which annualizes at 14 days per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. In addition to paid time off, the Company provides seven paid holidays per year.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at www.dom360.com for photos).
Questions? Contact our HR Department at Careers@DOM360.com.