DOM360 (Dealer Online Marketing) is looking for a talented video editor for a full-time staff position. The ideal candidate for this position will assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. The goal is to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven working experience in video editing
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity etc
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
DOM360 offers an excellent benefit package. Interested candidates must submit their resume, cover letter with salary expectations by selecting the link below.
DOM360 is a digital and traditional marketing and advertising agency headquartered in downtown Greenville, SC. We offer exciting careers in the marketing, technology and advertising fields.
Equal Opportunity Employer / ADA /No Recruiters Please