DOM360 is seeking an experienced Social Media Coordinator for a full-time, on-staff role. Interested candidates must apply online and take the self-assessment for this position by clicking on the “Apply Now” button. Under the direction of our Corporate Marketing Manager, this individual will be responsible for items including the following:
- Increase DOM360’s brand awareness through increased traffic to our social and web sites
- Create relevant, inspiring content, and share on all social media channels utilized by the Company (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.)
- Company photographer, taking impromptu and scheduled photos for use with posts
- Write content and post to Company’s website as directed
- Write and post blogs as directed
- Work with third party social media outlets to ensure DOM is presented in the best light possible
- Assist in the drafting and development of proposals and presentations
- Represent the Company at local, regional and national events, as requested
- Assist Manager with preparation for trade shows and events
- Assist with other marketing tasks as requested
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- 4-year degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- 0-2 years’ previous experience managing corporate social media responsibilities.
- Education and experience grounded in copywriting and social media management, including HTML and WordPress experience
- Company focused with a strong sense of detail and urgency
- Proficiency with word processing and worksheet products, Google Drive, internal/external systems and hardware
- Proficiency managing corporate-level third-party social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
Dealer Online Marketing offers a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to our full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid disability and life insurance. All full-time employees earn vacation hours upon hire which annualize at two weeks per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. The Company provides seven paid holidays per year, and generous sick leave.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at www.dom360.com for photos).