DOM360 is seeking an experienced Copywriter for our innovative digital and traditional marketing and advertising agency’s new South Florida office.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with excellent writing/editing skills. Responsibilities include writing website text, e-mails, e-blasts and other materials for multiple businesses. Previous writing experience in group work setting a plus. Apply using the “Apply Now” button which will ask you to participate in our online self-assessment, and attach your resume. Include with resume several examples of your published writing examples for our review. To be successful, a candidate will perform the following duties:
- Work independently in writing custom content for a variety of clients
- Assist with proofreading digital media, scripts, advertising layouts, legal disclaimers
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are followed; both DOM and client
- Maintain positive, collaborative relationships with production and creative staff
- Develop understanding of SEO standards and techniques, writing copy that is SEO-optimized
- Proof and edit written pieces for teammates
- Actively work on long-term projects in conjunction with the performance of daily work
- Share ideas to aid in the development of the Company’s creative base
- Develop and critique advertising campaigns for clients under the Manager’s direction
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- 4-year degree, preferably in English, Journalism or Communications
- Strong grasp of industry-standard word processing tools, as well as Google products
- Experience writing in AP Style is preferred but not required
- Must demonstrate a strong grasp of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Skills in writing content that is SEO-optimized is a plus, but not required upon hire
- Zero to two years of experience writing copy in a marketing agency or similar environment.
Careers at Dealer Online Marketing offer a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid life insurance. All full-time employees earn paid time off upon hire which annualizes at 14 days per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. In addition to paid time off, the Company provides seven paid holidays per year.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at www.dom360.com for photos).
Questions? Contact our HR Department at Careers@DOM360.com.