DOM360 is seeking an experienced Account Executive for our digital and traditional marketing agency in downtown Greenville, SC.
Candidates must have 3+ years’ experience providing digital and/or traditional advertising services to multiple clients, preferably within the automotive industry. This is NOT a sales position, but a SERVICE position, therefore, candidates must be very service oriented. A 4-year Marketing or Communications degree is preferred. To be successful, you must be extremely organized and able to see complex tasks through to completion under tight deadline pressures. Account Executives guide and mentor other members of the team to satisfy our clients’ marketing and advertising initiatives and goals. This position typically supervises others. Interested candidates should respond by clicking the “Apply Now” link above which will take you to a self-assessment designed for this position. During this process, you will be asked to attach your resume. Successful candidates will perform the following duties in the role:
- Work with Creative Teams to develop timelines, creative materials and digital assets
- Support Account Coordinators with their respective day to day duties
- Develop and maintain a production timeline for each creative production job
- Monitor and report competitive actions and/or initiatives
- Be familiar with all contractual agreements with Clients, vendors and other partnerships
- Assist with proofreading scripts, ad layouts, legal disclaimers
- Develop meeting content and help write presentations
- Be the “market expert” for assigned markets and continuously monitor for competitive activity
- Understand each dealer’s business via dealer visits and provide written Dealer Contact Reports
- Thoroughly understand the production process
- Thoroughly understand digital media, Website Back-End Tools, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Thoroughly understand legal/disclaimers and co-op and compliance and adhere to them with all work
- Thoroughly understand social media
- Thoroughly understand the launch process
- Thorough understanding of CRM system, SEO, feed issues, lead distribution, pricing rules, pricing templates, vendor selection, webmaster tools, website designs, website platforms, WordPress blogs.
- Anticipate Clients’ needs to keep the Agency in the position of leading
- Report monthly campaign performance, including: web and media unit analytics, search performance, social platform performance, and traditional media
- Provide strategic guidance to SEM and Creative Teams during plan development
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or other related field preferred
- At least 1 year exp. in Account Management with Automotive Digital Advertising experience preferred
- Strong writing, presentation and client-facing communication skills (presentation samples requested)
- Excellent multi-tasking, networking, time management and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in worksheet and document generation software, and Agency’s internal and/or other third-party systems used by the Agency.
Careers at Dealer Online Marketing offer a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid life insurance. All full-time employees earn paid time off upon hire which annualizes at 14 days per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. In addition to paid time off, the Company provides seven paid holidays per year.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at www.dom360.com for photos).
Questions? Contact our HR Department at Careers@DOM360.com.