The Media Buyer/Planner is responsible for the development and execution of digital and traditional media objectives, strategies, plans and tactics for our clients in the automotive industry. This individual is the primary point of contact between vendors, DOM360’s clients and our management team regarding our clients’ advertising needs. The individual must be well-versed in the technology and strategies behind media buying and planning. As the Media Buyer/Planner, the responsibilities will focus on helping our clients generate substantial growth through media buys.
- Provide SEM performance data as needed to Account Executives
- Optimize campaigns for best performance, working with Creative Teams in the development of timelines, creative materials and digital assets required for campaign implementation
- Build new accounts for new clients
- Build new campaigns for existing clients
- Assist and/or develop/initiate Creative Production Requests
- Maintain relationships with production and creative staff
- Monitor and report competitive spending for assigned markets
- Develop meeting content and help write presentations
- Become a “market expert” for assigned markets and continuously monitor for competitive activity, economic and demographic changes, etc.
- Understand the Client’s business
- Have an intermediate understanding of digital media and Google Analytics
- Have an intermediate understanding of SEO
- Thoroughly understand legal/disclaimers and adhere to them with all work
- Thoroughly understand co-op and compliance and adhere to them with all work
- Assist in launch process where applicable
- Develop and deploy optimal SEM strategies
- Ensure Client(s) are aware of and understand Agency procedures as well as timelines for new initiatives or projects
- Monitor production timetables and ensure each milestone is met and addressed, keeping Client(s) and Account Teams apprised of process and timeline ramifications
- Ensure all creative needs have passed through proper approval and legal channels prior to implementation
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- 4-year degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Google AdWords Search Network (essential)
- Intermediate skills utilizing word processing and worksheet products and Google Drive
- Google AdWords certification (preferred)
- Video pre-roll campaign implementation
- Microsoft Ad Center experience (preferred)
Careers at Dealer Online Marketing offer a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid life insurance. All full-time employees earn paid time off upon hire which annualizes at 19 days per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. In addition to paid time off, the Company provides seven paid holidays per year.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at dom360.com for photos).
Questions? Contact our HR Department at Careers@DOM360.com.