The Corporate Attorney will be responsible for all legal and licensing needs for the corporation and any entities, current or future. They will participate on the Company’s leadership team assisting in the identification and implementation of the Company’s strategic vision and direction ensuring the Company’s compliance with all legal and licensing requirements. The individual will be a dynamic, organized legal professional dedicated to making a difference and leading by example. The individual will take on responsibility for issues including:
- Working with internal team members and clients on contract creation, review, execution and management
- Corporate licensing and renewal needs
- Annual Board meeting minutes generation and management of Corporate Books
- D&B relationship, updates and reviews
- Ensuring the Company avoids litigation and maintains positive relationships
- Legal matters relating to purchases, mergers and acquisitions
- Office space lease negotiations, execution and management
- Asset licensing and registration
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Law degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Active membership in the SC Bar Association
- 3+ years of previous law practice experience required
- Experience with corporation State legal filings required
- Agency experience preferred
Dealer Online Marketing offers a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to our full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid disability and life insurance. All full-time employees earn vacation hours upon hire which annualize at two weeks per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. The Company provides seven paid holidays per year, and generous sick leave.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at www.dom360.com for photos).