DOM360 is seeking an experienced LEAN Sensei for an on-staff or consultancy role. This individual will help the Company implement, standardize and make routine our LEAN processes and procedures throughout the organization. Interested Lean Process Manager candidates must apply online and take the self-assessment for this position by clicking on the “Apply Now” button above. This role will:
- Lead, drive and sustain the cultural and technical changes necessary to make DOM a world-class LEAN organization.
- Provide leadership and be a catalyst for implementing LEAN principles, tools and techniques within DOM’s operations.
- Constantly strive to optimize workflow and processes, eliminate non-value-added activities and improve customer satisfaction through sustainable processes.
- Work across departments to design common work standards, systems and other elements of superior practices to aid in improvement and best practice sharing.
- Support the creation of a learning environment/culture, problem solving, envisioning the future state condition.
- Identify/eliminate waste in our processes.
- Lead and train LEAN programs and events.
- Evaluate efficiency of existing projects. Modify, eliminate and accelerate as appropriate.
- Consult with CEO and President on resources, projects, status and outcomes.
- Assist teams to organize projects, applying formal project management disciplines.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor Degree – Engineering in LEAN or Continuous Improvement
- Six Sigma Certification Preferred
- Five plus years of relevant work history
- Previous experience leading LEAN/Six Sigma transformations.
- Advanced Training in LEAN Manufacturing, Six Sigma, 5s, SMED and other continuous improvement methodologies is a plus.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software required
Dealer Online Marketing offers a competitive compensation package along with a full suite of benefits to our full-time employees which include optional health insurance for which the Company shares in the cost of the employee premium, dental and vision insurance, and Company paid disability and life insurance. All full-time employees earn vacation hours upon hire which annualize at two weeks per calendar year (with rollover for unused vacation) and increases through a tiered years-of-service plan. The Company provides seven paid holidays per year, and generous sick leave.
Each employee participates in the creation of their professional development plan tailored to their growth and development needs and desires. The Company then supports this development plan through training, mentoring and coaching.
The Company hosts a Town Hall meeting monthly where we recognize anniversaries and employee contributions, share a Company-provided meal and collaborate on issues important to our employees and our clients. In addition, we hold several extended employee events throughout the year where our employees can relax, have a meal and have fun (check out our website at www.dom360.com for photos).